- Legacy Parking Company, LLC (“Legacy Parking Company”) is committed to protecting the privacy of the Personal Information of our employees, partners, clients, and vendors.
- Legacy Parking Company maintains physical, technological, and administrative safeguards to protect Personal Information.
- Legacy Parking Company permits only authorized employees and approved contractors, including but not limited to consultants, to have access to some or all Personal Information, as needed.
- Legacy Parking Company makes every effort to only capture and store necessary information to provide our customers, employees, and/or clients with the most efficient and streamlined experience.
- Legacy Parking Company supports your data access rights afforded to you by your current state of residence.
“Personal information” is any information about an individual that can directly or indirectly distinguish, trace, associate or link to an individual’s identity or be used to re-identify anonymous data.
Personal information is also known as Personal Data, Private Information, or Personally Identifiable Information. Definition of personal information may vary from state to state, and regulations may vary based on method of storage, electronic or physical documents. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, name, address, phone number, email address, IP address, credit card number, identification number(s), date of birth, photo ID’s, and other similar information. Legacy Parking Company, LLC describes the Personal Information we collect in the sections below.
Collection, Consent, and Use of Personal Information
Providing personal information to Legacy Parking Company is voluntary; however, not providing the information could affect our ability to provide you services such as monthly parking. All information submitted to Legacy Parking Company is managed and maintained to ensure the highest levels of privacy and security.
Voluntary submission of applications for monthly parking is an acknowledgement of consent to collect and store your personal information. Consent may be withdrawn at any time through a variety of methods which are listed in the section “How To Access, Update, and Correct Personal Information.”
Legacy Parking Company may use personal information that may be used for the following reasons:
- Providing you, your family, and/or your business with parking services;
- Providing you, your family, and/or your business access to a payment portal for easy monthly payments;
- Providing you, your family, and/or your business with touchless parking services;
- Confirmations, statements, invoices, or other necessary mailings or emails;
- Digital (email) or physical (paper) communication(s) in relation to a service, product, sale or other organization function;
- Providing statistical information to appropriate parties on usage of products and services; and
- Sending notification on updates to this policy.
- Following is a more detailed description of our collection and use practices for personal information based on our various websites, solutions, and services. As we endeavor to improve our Services or as required by new laws or legal mandates, Legacy Parking Company reserves the right to update the information regarding our collection, use, and vendor involvement, as needed. The term “Vendor” refers to a pre-approved third-party, processor, consultant, contractor, or other business entity.
Legacy Parking Company Website
- We collect and store browser-based data such as version, operating system, referral source, geographic location, etc. The Legacy Parking Company website utilize Google Analytics to track visitor behavior and web page effectiveness and is the solution used to collect and store this information for future analysis.
- The information captured is used to provide better content, architecture, and user experience to the site visitor.
- Information submitted on contact request forms are used to provide the submitter with information they have requested.
Legacy Parking Company App
- Registration on the Legacy Parking Company App is required and use specifically for ensuring the privacy and security of your data.
- Legacy Parking Company App uses the information captured specifically to “check-in” at a participating garage location, track the time of your check-in timespan, and process credit card payment.
Legacy Parking Company Payment Website
- Registration on the Legacy Parking Company Payment Website is used as an easy to use monthly payment vehicle for monthly parkers. Registration is required to ensure the security and privacy of your payment information.
- Legacy Parking Company Payment website uses the information to process monthly recurring payments for parking services.
- Recruitment/application for employment: Collection of personal information will occur when and if you respond to a Legacy Parking Company job posting, participate in an interview process, or provide personal data needed during hiring process. This will include any personal information you include on your resume or cover letter and as requested on our application, background check authorization, and other application documents. This generally includes and is not limited to: contact information, education, previous experience, previous employment, reference information, proof of identification and corresponding numbers.
- Request and General Receipt: Legacy Parking Company employees may attend conferences, meetings, or other events in which organization contact information (personal business information) is collected either by request, mutual exchange, or general receipt.
- Other: Legacy Parking Company obtains and uses personal information for its business use and for local, state, or federal reporting requirements.
Sharing of Information
Legacy Parking Company does not and will not sell your personal information.
We may share your Personal Information as follows:
- Service Providers: We may disclose the information we collect from you to vendors, third-party service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf (“Service Providers”). For example, we may contract with Service Providers to provide certain services, such as hosting and maintenance, data storage and management, property management, payment processing, and marketing and promotions. As described above, we only provide our Service Providers with the information or access to information necessary for them to perform these services on our behalf. Each Service Provider must agree to use commercially reasonable security procedures and practices, appropriate to the nature of the information involved, in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized acquisition, access, use, or disclosure. Service Providers may only use the Personal Information to provide services to Legacy Parking Company and are prohibited from using Personal Information other than as authorized by Legacy Parking Company under this Policy.
- Business Transfers: If we are acquired by, or merged with, another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, or if we are in negotiations with respect to any such transaction, we may transfer, or make available, the Personal Information we have collected from you to the other company or resulting legal entity.
- In Response to Legal Process: We also may disclose the Personal Information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena. We respect vendor rights of notification prior to release of information if legally allowable.
- To Protect Us and Others: We also may disclose the Personal Information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Audits: Legacy Parking Company may be audited under varying circumstances. Although it is Legacy Parking Company’ intention to redact, truncate, or block access to Personal Information, occasionally an auditor may be able to view various data. These audits may include, but are not limited to, those completed by government or regulatory agencies, or financial and tax entities.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information: We may share aggregate or de-identified Personal Information about users with third parties and publicly for marketing, advertising, research, or similar purposes.
Record Retention and Data Destruction
Legacy Parking Company keeps personal information for as long as necessary for business, legal and regulatory purposes. Beyond these time periods, both physical and electronic records are destroyed.
All data is transferred and stored in the United States. Data that can be categorized as highly sensitive, such as SSN, Credit Card Number, Bank Account information, etc. will never be electronically stored unencrypted. Sensitive information will be stored with additional controls in place to protect the information.
Legacy Parking Company institutes security and privacy safeguards to protect Personal Information from unauthorized access. Policies and procedures are implemented to make every effort to provide physical, administrative, and technological safeguards around data security.
In the event of an actual or suspected breach, Legacy Parking Company follows the steps outlined in its Incident Response Plan. Payment related data, if stored on our secure servers, will be encrypted, and stored with a multi-key encryption algorithm or hashed. All transmission of sensitive data on the internet will be conducted over a secure connection, when initiated by Legacy Parking Company systems. Security of transmitted data over the internet cannot be 100% guaranteed, however Legacy Parking Company will make efforts to follow best practices to mitigate the risk of data loss.
You are responsible for keeping and securing passwords. Legacy Parking Company will never ask for a password other than on the log in page of a Legacy Parking Company Online or Mobile App Solution.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Legacy Parking Company websites and applications may contain links to third-party sites. These links are provided for convenience purposes and are not under the control of Legacy Parking Company. Legacy Parking Company does not make representations and warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the content of these linked sites. These links do not constitute or imply an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation to/by Legacy Parking Company.
Legacy Parking Company is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links to. If you provide information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your Personal Information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party’s privacy policies before providing data to them.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Cookies are used on Legacy Parking Company websites and mobile applications. By using one or more of our websites, you agree that cookies are to be placed on your device as further explained below.
We use several types of cookies on our Sites, as categorized below:
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided.
Strictly necessary cookies used on Legacy Parking Company websites and mobile application:
- Login/authentication cookies
- Session cookies
These cookies allow a website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Functionality cookies used on Legacy Parking Company websites:
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages they go to more often, and if they get error messages from web pages. All information collected by means of these cookies is anonymized, aggregated, and only used to develop and track traffic patterns and the volume of use of our website and to improve how our website works.
This information is for Legacy Parking Company exclusive use.
Performance cookies used on Legacy Parking Company websites:
- Google Analytic cookies
These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are targeted to be relevant to you, limit the number of times you see an advertisement, and help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. Legacy Parking Company does not currently use targeting cookies.
We may use Personal Information collected from our cookies to identify user behavior and to serve content and offers based on your profile.
The performance cookies used on this website do not collect Personal Information:
Other cookies can collect Personal Information:
- User is a registration.
- Email campaigns may include web beacons or similar tracking technologies to determine whether you open, read, or delete the message.
C. OTHER NON-COOKIE TECHNOLOGIES:
Legacy Parking Company does not currently use any other non-cookie technologies to track user behavior, information capture, etc.
D. “DO-NOT-TRACK” SIGNALS:
You will be asked to provide consent for your cookies when accessing our website. The request does not always reappear when you revisit the site.
We recommend that you leave the cookies active. If you block, turn off or otherwise reject our cookies, some web pages may not display properly, or you will not be able to use any website services that require you to sign in.
Conditions of Use
Data Subject Access Request
Legacy Parking Company believes in transparency in the Personal Information that we collect and maintain. Dependent on your state of residence, you may have individual right to inquire, request to access, modify/correct and delete the data we have on you.
Legacy Parking Company will abide by mandated state and federal regulations, which varies person to person. Each request will be reviewed and remediated based on the required regulations. If you wish to submit a DSAR request, please email email@example.com.
California Privacy Rights / Notice for California Residents (and Nevada)
Legacy Parking Company does not sell your Personal Information as that term is defined in the CCPA or under Nevada Law (Section Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes).
For individuals who are California residents, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires certain disclosures about the categories of Personal Information we collect and how we use it, the categories of sources from whom we collect personal information, and the third parties with whom we share it. This information is explained under “Collection, Consent, And Use Of Your Personal Information” and other sections above.
If you are a California resident who has provided Personal Information to us, or a California resident that reasonably believes that we collect or store your Personal Information, you may exercise your rights under the CCPA and submit your requests in one of the following methods:
- Call the following number: 312-464-0033
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a request letter to the following address:
Legacy Parking Company
Attn: Loss Prevention
455 N Cityfront Plaza Dr.
Chicago, IL 60611
You have the following rights under the CCPA:
- Right to know about Personal Information collected, disclosed, or sold,
- Right to request deletion of your Personal Information,
- To process a request, we will need to verify your identity. If you have an account with us that is password-protected, we may verify your identity through our existing authentication practices for your account. We may request two or more data points of Personal Information and other proof of identification depending on the nature of the request and the Personal Information requested to verify your identity. As a California resident, you also have the right to designate an agent to exercise these rights on your behalf. We may require proof that you have designated the authorized agent to act on your behalf and to verify your identity directly with us.
Requests will be responded to within 30 days. You may only make two such requests in a 12-month period, and the information provided need only cover the 12-month period prior to your request.
Changes to this Policy
Call the following number: 312-464-0033
Send a request letter to the following address:
Legacy Parking Company
Attn: Loss Prevention
455 N Cityfront Plaza Dr.
Chicago, IL 60611